Annex 2 - Conditions consistent with the Operating Schedule
1. At all times that regulated entertainment is taking place, doors and windows will be kept closed except for access or egress.
2. Ensure customers leave premises promptly and safely and do not cause disturbance to local residents - notice displayed to this effect.
3. The provision of entertainment shall not take effect until the fixed installation and portable equipment have been inspected by a competent person and an NICEIC (or equivalent) inspection report provided. The certificate must be available on site for inspection by an officer of the licensing authority. Subsequent inspections and reports must be provided at an interval specified by the competent person undertaking the inspection.
Use of RCDs
In premises where any of the following portable equipment which relies on mains voltage is used:
sound reproducing equipment
electrically operated musical equipment/instruments
hand-held electrical apparatus
any other portable apparatus
then one of the following protective devices must be provided at the electrical socket(s) to be used:
a) each socket outlet circuit shall be protected by a residual current device having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 milliamp; or
b) each individual socket outlet shall be protected by a residual current device having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 milliamp;
except that the use of a single residual current device to protect a group of circuits or the use of a ‘plug in’ residual current device shall not be permitted.
4. All repairs and maintenance work will be carried out by suitably qualified tradesmen.
5. All fire safety equipment to be checked and maintained in accordance with the Fire Authority regulations.
6. No noise nuisance shall be caused by noise or vibration emanating from the premises after 23.00 hours.
7. When regulated entertainment is taking place, steps shall be taken to assess and ensure that noise from the entertainment is not audible outside of the premises so as to cause a nuisance at any nearby residential property. Where such noise is audible, immediate steps shall be taken to render it inaudible.
8. Loud speakers used for live/regulated entertainment will be located next to the source of the music.
9. The placing of refuse, such as bottles, into receptacle outside the premises shall only take place between 09.00 and 22.30 hours.
10. Premises to be checked daily for any potential health and safety hazards.